Re: PHP???

by <lyle(at)lcrcomputer.com>

 Date:  Mon, 6 May 2002 06:14:27 -0500
 To:  <jeremy(at)localnetamerica.com>,
"'Hwg-Servers List \(E-mail\)'" <hwg-servers(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
That make sense.  Just one not both.  I have a new customer that wants FP
extensions so that's it's easy for them to make changes(read they don't know
anything about webdesign, but know how to make webpages with FP).

I have been reluctant to do this and still don't have it on a production
machine.  But the docs with the FP extensions seemed to point in this
direction and it did not make sense to me.

Lyle