Re: dedicated server hosting

by "Rudy Gomez" <rudy(at)cyberangler.com>

 Date:  Thu, 29 Jun 2000 12:55:06 -0400
 To:  "christopher l. filkins" <design(at)chronotope.com>
 Cc:  <hwg-servers(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I would highly recommend Dialtone Internet.  I'm not affiliated with them in
any way (other than a co-location client).  They may not be the cheapest,
but they've been in business for years and I am VERY happy with there
support.  BTW, I've tried "the cheapest" route and got burned...

They are worth a look:
http://dialtoneinternet.net/

Warmest regards,

rudy(at)cyberangler.com    }><(((((())))�� ...><`>
http://cyberangler.com/    /      `````//''             ...><`>