Re: Apache Experts

by "Jim Herrick" <jim(at)bleedpurple.com>

 Date:  Sun, 30 Mar 2003 10:21:29 +0200
 To:  "Dave [Hawk-Systems]" <dave(at)hawk-systems.com>,
"Billy O'Connor" <billyo(at)kennetweb.co.uk>,
<hwg-servers(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Now you're talking!  %>

I actually want to take this a step further and script a [ weekly |
monthly ] email report that sends each VH administrator recent (or frequent)
error log entries, amount of drive space used, amount of network traffic
used, and similar statistics from mail services and DNS services.

Other than using regular expressions and looking for VH-related messages, is
there a way to capture only the output of "apachectl configtest" for one VH?
I didn't find anything in the apachectl man page.

Any tips / suggestions?

Jim