Re: Email packages for NT machine?

by "M Systems Software, LLC - Chris Moos" <msystems(at)msyssoft.com>

 Date:  Thu, 6 Jul 2000 18:17:06 -0400
 To:  "Keith Purtell" <kpurtell(at)vantagemed.net>,
<hwg-servers-digest(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Personal Opinion only -

We do not sell applications. We manage a Network Op Center and have over 60
NT web servers (various co-lo and owned) that are installed with Ipswitch
IMail v. 6.? - http://www.ipswitch.com

As just a matter of fact, it works!

A bit more expensive than some others, but well worth it - POP, IMAP,
customizable scripting and incredible tech support

Chris Moos
Got WebFLuence...?
M Systems Software, LLC
http://msyssoft.com