Re: NT Setup Resources?

by "M Systems Software, LLC - Chris Moos" <msystems(at)msyssoft.com>

 Date:  Fri, 14 Jul 2000 11:18:06 -0400
 To:  <hwg-servers(at)hwg.org>,
"Captain F.M. O'Lary" <webmaster(at)canopy.net>
  todo: View Thread, Original
The initial default setups are pretty straight forward - NT 4 is about 3
times more effort than Win2K - We have migrated over 60 co-lo servers at an
ISP and have several thousand Win2K users deployed.  Here are some basics.
NT 4 can be finicky

Hope this might help someone.

Understanding the Intranet
http://www.microsoft.com/TechNet/office/ProdFact/pwrintra.asp