Re: New install doubt

by <lyle(at)lcrcomputer.com>

 Date:  Thu, 25 Apr 2002 11:27:01 -0500
 To:  "Arnold Lara Valerio" <arnold(at)rds.org.hn>,
<hwg-servers(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
It really depends on how you are going to use the webserver.  If you are
putting up virtual web sites and will have numerous web authors working on
them, the /home is better suited for various reasons.

However if this is going to support just one site or you are the only
developer that will upload files, it really doesn't matter where the files
are.

Lyle