RE : Apache auto footer

by "Fred Fillon" <fillon(at)webstore.fr>

 Date:  Fri, 4 Jan 2002 10:32:20 +0100
 To:  <hwg-servers(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi,

You could add an auto_append (or prepend) (php setup) to do the job. It
automagically include your searchbox.inc in all files.
But of course there could be some problem (if all pages are closed by an
pages in a special if you do not want others pages/php includes this
searchbox.inc ...)

There is another way is to use a special module (sorry I forgot the
module name) to do the job. I already tried this module, it works if
needed I could search the name.

serid=3Dnotjaph
"I tried digging myself out of a hole and hit a gas pipe." -- Duplex
1999.10.05