Re: long distance LAN

by "K J Evans" <kje(at)vendetta.co.uk>

 Date:  Mon, 13 May 2002 15:44:35 +0100
 To:  "Dave" <dave(at)hawk-systems.com>,
<hwg-servers(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I keep forgetting that the UK is different. The planning permission needed
here for wireless or laying cable when it's not on your own property would
take months to sort out (if it was even granted) and would be very
expensive. Even our property database is useable over dual ISDN (though
slow), but it does have a Web front end. Microwave links are also a possible
solution.

Kathy Evans
Vendetta Business & Technical Services Limited
http://www.vendetta.co.uk
0191 421 1532
07770 538739