Re: IIS -> SQL Server connections

by John.ksi(at)webplus.net

 Date:  Tue, 28 Mar 2000 12:39 EST
 To:  hwg-servers(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
>The Internet Connector is a license that allows an unlimited number of
>devices used by Internet users access to SQL Server via your site. An
>"Internet user" is any person currently connected to the Internet, other
>than a person employed by you (as an employee, independent contractor, or in
>any other capacity), or otherwise providing goods or services to you or on
>your behalf.

Is this new for v7.0?  I didn't deal with an "Internet Connector"
when I re-installed 6.5 a while back.

And as mentioned my IIS is on the same box as my SQL Server.
So there won't be anybody connecting *directly* to SQL Server
via the Internet.  So from the sounds of it, I don't even need
an "Internet Connector"....?

-John