Re: Back -> raw HTML

by John.ksi(at)webplus.net

 Date:  Tue, 2 May 2000 14:35 EDT
 To:  hwg-servers(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
>Sorry I can't say I ever heard of it but if you provide a URL I'm sure
>many of us will check it out and help confirm if it is a browser issue.

Well there's no simple answer to that.  The problem, as it was reported to me,
exists deep in a shopping catalog.   The example that was faxed to me
showing the raw HTML is
http://www.entnet.org/AAO_CAT/mbrupdt.icl?eflat=2&gotoflag=1......
followed by much more decoration depending on who you signed
in as, what sales tax rate applies to you, etc.  And I'm afraid I
can't give you the person's user name and password to REALLY
be able to let anybody truly go thru it step by step.  Even then,
the fax I received only shows the last few pages leading up to the
problem.  There was much more to the session than was faxed and so
there's a gap in my knowledge too.

If you want to start by entering the catalog at
http://www.entnet.org/AAO_CAT/index.htm
then go for it.  But since I can't provide any more specifics,
I'm afraid having you'all surf the catalog is prolly not a
good use of your time.  This is why I didn't provide the URL earlier.

-John