Re: Simple IISv3 question

by John.ksi(at)webplus.net

 Date:  Tue, 2 Jan 2001 09:20 EST
 To:  hwg-servers(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
>If its NT 4.0, IIS 2 or 3, you should upgrade to 4.0 - Comes
>with NT Option Pak and is readily available from anyone who
>has an NT 4.0 install in last 2+ years - Then all of your
>..asp's will pretty much work.

So - are you saying it can't be done in IISv3?

I know y'all are trying to be helpful, but the customer -
who owns the server - has simply asked if asp can be
enabled in IISv3.  It's serving them well otherwise for what
little it does.  If it's not possible, then that's what I'll tell them.
But I don't know this for a fact (yet?).

-John