Re: hosting website and email [THANKS]

by Kukla-Fran And-Ollie <weblists2001(at)yahoo.com>

 Date:  Thu, 16 Aug 2001 12:39:33 -0700 (PDT)
 To:  Shawn Sass <shawn(at)sportsstuff.com>,
hwg-servers(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

--- Shawn Sass <shawn(at)sportsstuff.com> wrote:
- snip -

> >If you don't have a qualified sys admin to handle it, you're
> >walking a rocky path in stilettos.
> Since I don't wear women's clothes I don't really know how hard that would
> be.  I guess the same goes for the sysadmin stuff.

"[W]alking a rocky path in stilettos," was strictly a word metaphor on my part.
Comes from my mountain-climbing days when we'd find newbies (no experience, no
training) on the slopes with all their new equipment thinking they can conquer
anything.  Too often we'd be back later with a Stokes litter and carrying them down
the mountain ...