Free Dedicated Server available in exchange for Web Design/Dev work

by Iron Walt <ironwalt(at)yahoo.com>

 Date:  Fri, 1 Aug 2003 17:10:59 -0700 (PDT)
 To:  hwg-servers(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Good Evening,

We are in need of some ongoing development work on our
internal websites. And since we are a web hosting
provider I thought it would be a good exchange to
provide a dedicated server to the right design company
who could make use of one of our vacant machines.

The server would have the following specs:

1.2 Ghz Pentium 3 CPU
40 GB hard drive
512 mb of RAM
Running FreeBSD or RedHat Linux.

The server is hosted in our world class data center
facility in Atlanta, at 56 Marietta St. This is the
premier data hotel.

You would be free to sell this server to your hosting
clients.

We can throw in a Plesk control panel license if you
want to have some more control over the machine
without dealing with the command line world all the
time.

What we are seeking is a designer or design company,
to do work on our internal sites. Regular updates and
upgrades would be performed as mutually agreed upon.

This is an ongoing working relationship. We will
provide the server for no less than 6 months free of
charge. If things go well, we will be looking to
outsource some of our clients work to the design
company.

We are seeking an "Established" designer or company
that has a fairly well developed portfolio that we can
view.

Please email me directly at sysadmin(at)webauthorities.com