Re: never mind...installation successful

by Michael Jon Muehlendorf <haoka(at)wi.tds.net>

 Date:  Thu, 11 Jan 2001 21:15:33 -0600
 To:  mgraham(at)netway.com,
hwg-servers(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

Hello Marsha!

Would you mind posting the URL of the Apache "step-by-step?" I have been
compiling my own manual, from bits and pieces here and there, and this
sounds like a resource I could use.

Happy Servering,

At 08:55 PM 1/11/01 -0500, Marsha wrote:
>Greetings and thanks to anyone shaking their head over the newbie trying to
>figure out how to get information on getting Apache up and running.  I
found a
>website with a step-by-step instruction and got the server up.
>
>Regards,
>Marsha Graham

Michael Jon Muehlendorf
Freedom Systems Group
email: mailto:coyote(at)scenic-bluffs.com
www: http://www.scenic-bluffs.com/fsg/