Re: IIS and shared IP with multiple VirtualServers with different DNS

by casey(at)haakenson.com

 Date:  Mon, 10 Jul 2000 14:38:02 -0700
 To:  "M Systems Software,
LLC - Chris Moos" <msystems(at)msyssoft.com>,
"Eric Sandquist" <esandquist(at)nazarene.net>,
<hwg-servers(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Does anyone know the specifics of which browser versions support Host
headers?  I remember hearing that some earlier browsers did not support them.

What other nasty side-effects (if any) might be attached to using Host
headers?

Thanks,
-Casey