Re: Secure transactions: Recommendations?

by Ann Navarro <ann(at)webgeek.com>

 Date:  Tue, 23 Nov 1999 13:21:53 -0500
 To:  Rich Bowen <rbowen(at)rcbowen.com>,
hwg-servers(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 11:09 AM 11/23/99 -0500, Rich Bowen wrote:

>Any places highly recommended? Reasonably priced? Other requirements
>would be that it is easy for me to change my product listing, pricing,
>etc.

What kind of product? Downloadable?

>From the consumer side, we've been happy with Digital River
(http://www.digitalriver.com), transactions have gone smoothly, they've
been responsive, etc.

The guild uses Processing.net, but that assumes you have a merchant
account, and the retail monthly fee can be stiff if you have small volume.

Ann
---

Author of:  Effective Web Design: Master the Essentials
10/99 - Mastering XML, 12/99 - HTML By Example, 2nd. Ed.

Founder, WebGeek Communications            http://www.webgeek.com
Vice President-Finance, HTML Writers Guild http://www.hwg.org
Director, HWG Online Education             http://www.hwg.org/services/classes

HWG: hwg-servers mailing list archives, maintained by Web Professional Association - IWA