Re: I want to get something clear about SSI on Apache

by John Erjavec V <jev(at)pconline.com>

 Date:  Tue, 31 Aug 1999 23:54:49 -0500
 To:  Rich Bowen <rbowen(at)rcbowen.com>,
Chuck Evans <chuck.evans(at)hksystems.com>
 Cc:  hwg-servers(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 10:38 PM 8/31/99 , Rich Bowen wrote:
>In other words, oh yes you can. I'd be a little wary of a host that
>can't read their documentation. It's so well written and easy to follow.
>
>See http://www.apache.org/docs/ especially
>http://www.apache.org/docs/mod/mod_include.html
>http://www.apache.org/docs/mod/mod_include.html#xbithack
>http://www.apache.org/docs/mod/mod_mime.html#addtype and
>http://www.apache.org/docs/mod/mod_mime.html#addhandler

This is one reason I always try to ask the techs some questions before
plunking down the cash.  I figure that if someone can't get the easy ones
right, even with a little bit of time and the on-line docs, it is most
likely best to stay away.

-JEV
--
John Erjavec V ## sig(at)jevonline.com ## http://www.jevonline.com/jev/index.html
"I'll say it again for the logic impaired."  --Larry Wall