RE: Apache document root too well hidden

by "Kevin A. Jackson" <kevin(at)nvision.on.ca>

 Date:  Sat, 29 Jul 2000 23:22:22 -0500
 To:  <paul(at)ntyc.net>
 Cc:  hwg-servers(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

--

There is no "apache" in /var/lib/, not even hidden.

--

--

Tried this, got nothing back except "/proc/5/fd: Permission denied"

--

--

got this back: /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf

--
--

Entered grep -e DocumentRoot /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf

Got this back:

#DocumentRoot /www/docs/host.some_domain.com

When I cat the file, this is part of a commented out section to be used for
virtual hosting, which is not being used in this case.

--
--

Thanks for trying, but I am still lost, or at least my website is :).

Cheers

Kevin Jackson

--
Biz-Zone Internet Group