Re: Search engines

by "Kevin A. Jackson" <kevin(at)nvision.on.ca>

 Date:  Tue, 31 Oct 2000 08:55:34 -0600
 To:  hwg-servers(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

--

<Brief plug>

As a member of the list I have to mention our product - in BETA right now,
called Polarseek. It is designed to built a searchable index of websites
from a editors list of sites. In other words it was designed to act as a
Search Engine for Vertical Portals. built by ourselves to meet the needs of
our own portal, CanadaOne.com. For more info on Polarseek, go to
http://www.polarseek.com.

</plug>

Cheers

Kevin A. Jackson, Webmaster