Re: Hosting reference?

by "Kevin A. Jackson" <kevin(at)nvision.on.ca>

 Date:  Tue, 02 Apr 2002 10:32:50 -0500
 To:  <hwg-servers(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

--

Another very important issue is that not everyone is in the US. Most of the
decent professional-level hosting companies are in the US, and for those of

How would you feel to have to pay a 40-60% premium on all your web hosting
services just because the web hosting industry in your region was too
unstable and unprofessional to provide a decent, reliable service, and some
currency trader decided to take profits that week?

Cheers

Kevin Jackson

--
Biz-Zone Internet Group Inc.
Web developers, publishers and consultants.