Re: Mail Problems

by John Erjavec V <jev(at)pconline.com>

 Date:  Fri, 19 Nov 1999 22:19:14 -0600
 To:  Billy <billy(at)kennet1.freeserve.co.uk>,
hwg-servers(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 03:29 PM 11/19/99 +0000, Billy wrote:
>None at all.
>
>To get around it, I've set-up a new user and he logs in as this (he
>doesn't
>mind keeping this username), but I need to get to he's stored mail incase
>there is anything of importance. Could you tell me how I do this?

Can you read the raw mail spool file?  I know I have had problems before,
where the mail spool file got corrupted.  I went in with an editor (got to
love vim), corrected the problem, and was good to go.  Before that,
nothing.

-JEV

--
John Erjavec V ## sig(at)jevonline.com ##
http://www.jevonline.com/jev/index.html