Re: Secondary DNS Server, GraniteCanyon

by Jeff Diaz <jdiaz(at)ivtech.com>

 Date:  Fri, 02 Jun 2000 22:10:31 -0400
 To:  <hwg-servers(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I second the use of Granite Canyon.  I've used them for multiple domains
for quite some time now and have had very little problems.  The problems I
do have all are involved in the initial setup as it sometimes takes a try
or two to get the entry into their DNS.  I decided to use them as I'm
fairly well versed in DNS setup and maintenance and my current provided
charges me $25 for every domain I add, which seems a bit much for a 2
minute job.

  - Jeff