Re: HTM to ASP

by Jeff Diaz <jdiaz(at)ivtech.com>

 Date:  Thu, 08 Jun 2000 14:05:08 -0400
 To:  Tom Towle <webmaster(at)fielding.edu>,
hwg-servers(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Not sure if this will help or not, but a "feature" in the
Microsoft world has been the ability, within a command
window, to type "ren *.ext1 *.ext2" to rename all files
with a one extension to another (also works with copy).
So you could "ren *.htm *.asp" to rename each file within
a directory.  The next step would be to write a script
that would traverse each directory, but I've been out of
the Win/DOS batch environment too long to remember how to
accomplish this.

  - Jeff