SSI on IIS

by Tom Towle <webmaster(at)fielding.edu>

 Date:  Fri, 05 May 2000 20:56:58 -0700
 To:  hwg-servers(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Anyone familiar with running Server-Side Include #exec cgi on the MS
Internet Information Server? I have found information regarding file
inclusion but nothing with running a script or executable in-line. I have
done so on NCSA httpd, CERN httpd (with a patch), Netscape Enterprise
Server and Apache.

Tom
Tom Towle - Webmaster - The Fielding Institute - (805) 898-4038
<mailto:webmaster(at)fielding.edu>webmaster(at)fielding.edu -
http://www.fielding.edu/
Member - IWA, HWG, AIP - International Webmasters Association,
HTML Writers Guild and Association of Internet Professionals