Re: mail under your control

by John Erjavec V <jev(at)pconline.com>

 Date:  Mon, 17 Jul 2000 22:00:08 -0500
 To:  Rich Bowen <rbowen(at)rcbowen.com>
 Cc:  HWG Servers <hwg-servers(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Rich-

Thanks for the info (and the local test case -- that will come in
handy).  I'll let you know how things go.  I'm sure I'll have more
questions later, so it's a good thing the group is here.

As for the sendmail FAQ, I managed to slog my way through the entire
O'Reilly sendmail book (2nd Edition Bat book), so the FAQ should be no
problem. *g*

-JEV

--
John Erjavec V  ##  spammers-will-be-reported(at)jevonline.com
                 ##  http://www.jevonline.com/jev/index.html