Re: hijacking of graphics...

by jim <jim(at)newglobal.net>

 Date:  Sat, 28 Jul 2001 13:03:24 -0500
 To:  Bob Maine <maine(at)2alpha.net>,
Lyle <Lyle(at)lcrcomputer.com>
 Cc:  "Hwg-Servers List (E-mail)" <hwg-servers(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Don't know if this is what you're looking for, but, I found a few scripts
that say they can protect you from image/bandwidth thieves. A quick search
on Google for "image thieves" and "bandwidth thieves" produced these
results respectively

CGI based scripts (2) .....
http://cgi.resourceindex.com/Programs_and_Scripts/Perl/Image_Display/Image_Indexing/

PHP based script (1) ...
http://www.thesitewizard.com/archive/protectimages.shtml

If nothing else, perhaps they'll afford some ideas for a custom
implementation. Hope this helps,

Jim