Re: Apache question

by Jonathan <jon_list(at)driftwood.net>

 Date:  Tue, 01 May 2001 22:22:16 -0500
 To:  "Hwg-Servers List (E-mail)" <hwg-servers(at)hwg.org>
 Cc:  Lyle <Lyle(at)lcrcomputer.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
change the Miva configuration lines in the http.conf file to:

        AddType application/x-miva.mv
        Action application/x-miva /cgi-main/miva

and change the /cgi-main/miva part to point to your binary.

FWIW, the script language is called Miva Script, from Miva Corp.  the engine which parses the scripts is called Miva Empresa.  Miva is the name of the company...

jonathan

.