Re: META

by Kukla Fran and Ollie <weblists2001(at)yahoo.com>

 Date:  Tue, 04 Dec 2001 21:40:11 -0800
 To:  "HWG Servers" <hwg-servers(at)hwg.org>
 Cc:  "Keith Parker" <diades(at)diades.screaming.net>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Take a look at ...

* http://manu.uwaterloo.ca/computing/services/help/email/procmail.html
* http://www.impsec.org/email-tools/sanitizer-intro.html

All I could find with < DEFANGED_META in a Google search are emails.  No
actual web pages.  From the links I listed, it appears this is a deliberate
email server script to insert "DEFANGED" into the code and render and
possible virus/trojan code within inert.

Kinda like the programming word "fubar" ...  :)