Re: Web interface to Apache config ?

by Mike Schienle <mgs(at)ivsoftware.com>

 Date:  Thu, 25 May 2000 14:37:23 -0700
 To:  hwg-servers(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 12:14 AM +0530 5/26/00, PPPindia wrote:
>Is there any web interface script to configure Apache (RH 6.1)
>expecially to edit httpd.conf and srm.conf files ?
>I am looking for some script or program similar to webmin.

I can't provide any info for RH 6.1, but I've been using Tenon's
iTools for MacOS X Server. They also have a beta for Yellow Dog
Linux. They make another product called WebTen that serves the same
function for MacOS 9.
--

Mike Schienle                                 Interactive Visuals, Inc.
mgs(at)ivsoftware.com                  Remote Sensing and Image Processing