Re: Secondary DNS Server, GraniteCanyon

by Moe Rubenzahl <moe(at)maxim-ic.com>

 Date:  Thu, 1 Jun 2000 15:52:09 -0700
 To:  "David R. Burlingame" <drbexe(at)tampabay.rr.com>,
<hwg-servers(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
>http://soa.granitecanyon.com/
>
>Has anyone had any experience using a service like this?

Yes. I was about to suggest their free DNS service. I and an
associate have used it for several domains for about a year. In the
beginning, there were some outages but it has performed perfectly for
a long time. Really is free and works fine.

They enocurage you to register your domain using register.com. I
think they make their money from a referral fee for whatever
percentage of users actually does use register.com.