RE: HotDog 5 Webmaster Suite

by "Brian Thorson" <Brian.J.Thorson-1(at)tc.umn.edu>

 Date:  Sun, 8 Nov 1998 00:59:04 -0600
 To:  <swarner(at)vcss.net>,
<hwg-software(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I use Hot Dog 5 and absolutely love it.  It is vastly superior over the
previous versions so I encourage every former user of Hot Dog to give this
version a try.  The part I like the most is its HTML Property Sheet with
makes HTML coding a breeze.  When the HTML gets tricky in uses such as
tables embedded in tables, I recommend Macromedia Dreamweaver, a WYSIWYG
editor.  It also has lots of documentation and HTML help for those new with
HTML.

In my opinion, Homesite is a good runner-up for HTML editors and there is no
runner-up for WYSIWYG editors.

Brian Thorson
http://www.thorsonconsulting.com