RE: question about dreamweaver and coldfusion

by Keith Purtell <kpurtell(at)vantagemed.net>

 Date:  Thu, 25 Mar 1999 15:16:30 -0600
 To:  <hwg-software(at)mail.hwg.org>
> Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 14:50:51 -0500
> From: "Hue, Carolyn T." <CTHue(at)hhlaw.com>
> Subject: question about dreamweaver and coldfusion
>
> Can somebody out there tell me what are the difference between
> dreamweaver and coldfusion studio? Is one a better web management tool
> than the other? We are using NT server with IIS web server and IE4
> browser.

Dreamweaver is a sophisticated graphical interface Web page design tool. It
is modeled after page layout tools in desktop publishing like QuarkXPress
and PageMaker. It also has a few site management capabilities.

Cold Fusion Studio is one-half of the Cold Fusion site administration and
application development package (the other half being Cold Fusion Server).
You can build individual pages with it but that's not it's greatest
strength.

Keith Purtell, Web Developer
VantageMed Corporation
"Your source for software solutions