RE: SOFTWARE V. HTML CODE

by "Angie Dixon" <adixon(at)ix.netcom.com>

 Date:  Sun, 28 Mar 1999 14:37:32 -0600
 To:  <RMarch0728(at)aol.com>,
<hwg-software(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I'm probably going to get creamed for this, but here goes anyway.

True "experts" use what works best for them, individually--not what someone
else says is best or what works best for someone else. Everyone has their
own preference, but if what works for someone else takes me three times as
long, it's not the best way for me to work.

Angie Dixon