RE: Homesite and mult-user NT setups... Other options?

by "D. Wood" <dwood(at)chi.navtech.com>

 Date:  Tue, 18 Apr 2000 13:55:09 -0500
 To:  "Aaron Choate" <achoate(at)achoate.com>,
<hwg-software(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
You might try HTML Kit from www.chami.com It's freeware and I've had pretty
good luck with it as a basic html editor when I don't want to fire-up a
full-fledged WYSIWYG application.

Best Regards,
Danny Wood,  Webmaster

847.795.7351 dwood(at)chi.navtech.com

"...take notice of the country you pass through, ...the latitudes of
places...; the names,  numbers, & dwellings of the  inhabitants, and such
particularities as you can learn of them."

                             -- Thomas Jefferson - April 30, 1793