RE: IE illegal operation

by "Christian Lavoie" <clavoie(at)enter-net.com>

 Date:  Sun, 17 May 1998 19:23:50 -0400
  todo: View Thread, Original
> Tim McGuire, 5/17/98 04:36, tmcguire(at)superior.net >
>
> >I need a quick site check from people with IE 4 (any version). Visit my
> >site (address in signature), select "hi-band" and let me know if you get
> >an illegal operation from iexplore.exe.
> >
> >I don't know why it gives me one; maybe someone could help?
> >
> >-Tim McGuire
> >tmcguire(at)superior.net, ICQ 5757950
> >http://www.superior.net/~tmcguire/

Using latest version of IE4, I had no problem first time I got there.

The second time I got there (the site got my attention due to it's multiple
capabilities... congratulations, it's a really well done site), my IE did
crash, and I think the crash came from the "Explore from here" powertoys. It
isn't the first time this powertoy is causing troubles, especially with IE4
installed...

Hope it helps, Christian