RE: Saving mail!! duh...

by "Mario Figueiredo" <marfig(at)ebonet.net>

 Date:  Tue, 17 Nov 1998 16:18:43 -0000
 To:  "HWG Software" <hwg-software(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
>I guess it's a *duh* thing :-)

I'm most sure of that:), but...

>Save the message in message format (FILE -> SAVE AS... -> .msg)
>onto storage medium, drive/walk home, insert storage medium into
>the appropriate hardware, drag & drop the saved message(s) onto
>the folder(s) in your Outlook98 (*at home* version).

Problem is with an average of 80 messages/day i would need to spend 1-2
hours making that. You see, i've already tried that approach. That command
doesn't work if you select a folder (i can't save an entire folder). Also,
the command works if i select a bunch of messages, but it only enables me to
save as *.TXT. The only way i can save as .msg is to select one message at a
time. This is very bad if you have over 80 messages to take home.

Mario Figueiredo