RE: Dreamweaver 2

by "Ray Whiting" <rwhiting(at)bellsouth.net>

 Date:  Sun, 22 Nov 1998 14:33:40 -0600
 To:  "'HWG Software'" <hwg-software(at)hwg.org>
> From: owner-hwg-software(at)hwg.org [mailto:owner-hwg-software(at)hwg.org]On
> Does anyone have any experience with the Newest version of
> Macromedia's
> Dreamweaver?? How are its Table capabilities?? Is it worth the upgrade
> from version 1.2??

I am using it at work, as well as the new HomeSite 4.0
I don't recall the difference being quite as dramatic as the difference in the
new HomeSite.

But I did also notice that getting the new HomeSite upgrade will get you a
significant discount on PaintShopPro 5. Pretty cool... get all three upgrades
for a very handsome price

Ray Whiting
rwhiting(at)bellsouth.net <mailto:rwhiting(at)bellsouth.net>
ICQ# 144092� IRC:� PoppaDack
http://www.thewhitingpage.com