RE: Best OS for HTML authors. (Was: RE: software to change res. w ithout restart.)

by "Rob Shea" <rob(at)gravitydesign.net>

 Date:  Wed, 3 Feb 1999 18:29:33 -0500
 To:  "HWG-software" <hwg-software(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Which is the main reason that I can't wait for MacOS X, which should be out
later this year. The ease of use of MacOS combined with the power,
reliability, and flexibility of UNIX.  But for now I will sacrifice a little
of the UNIX benefits on my desktop for ease of use, the server is a
different story though, give me UNIX or give me death.

You can have this now.  BeOS.

Rob Shea