RE: Netscape Disappeared!

by "Juha Sadeharju" <sade(at)kyronmaa.com>

 Date:  Mon, 8 Jun 1998 15:32:41 +0300
 To:  <hwg-software(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Try checking the path to the netscape program file. Usually it's c:\program
files\netscape etc..\program. If the file exists (netscape.exe) then no
worries. Just double click it and you're set. If it doesn't, well that's
another story then..

cheers,
Juha

// Juha Sadeharju - www.designer and artist
// Tietotupa, PL 29, 61501 Isokyro, Finland
// http://www.kyronmaa.com/~sade