RE: Log File Analysis Software

by "Markus B. Pirchner" <m.b.pirchner(at)pirchner.co.at>

 Date:  Thu, 6 Aug 1998 06:53:25 +0200
 To:  <hwg-software(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
>They recently released HitList4, but I didn't see a free Standard =
version.=20
>Worth a check, though.

Bart,
there won't be a free HitList4 Standard, at least that's what they say =
on their web site=20
( http://www.marketwave.com/ )
There is a 15 days trial version of HitList 4 Pro, though (and of the =
other analyzing products from Marketwave).
For a short period of time they offered it for US-$ 89 (its regular =
price is $295) so I went from HitList3 Standard to HitList 4 Pro. It =
seems to be somewhat faster and you have some additional features.

Ciao
Markus B. Pirchner
Vienna, Austria