RE: Visual basic 4.0

by "The Wise One!!!" <cardpro(at)zebra.net>

 Date:  Wed, 29 Jul 1998 16:30:52 -0500
 To:  "Carol Parent" <parent(at)djam.com>,
"Tim McGuire" <tmcguire(at)superior.net>,
"peter maynard" <pjmaynar(at)deakin.edu.au>
 Cc:  <hwg-software(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Carol,

I too found what I thought were "excellent" deals at E-bay, including MS
Office Pro for 35 bucks total including shipping. Turns out however
(according to MS) that my copy is pirated. <sigh>

Moral of the story is: Be sure of what you are getting or avoid registering
a questionable product.

Alan S Atwood

"Before the beginning of great brilliance,
     there must be chaos.
Before a brilliant person begins something great,
     they must look foolish to the crowd."
- The I Ching