RE: Saving mail!! duh...

by "Markus B. Pirchner" <m.b.pirchner(at)pirchner.co.at>

 Date:  Tue, 17 Nov 1998 13:14:33 +0100
 To:  "'HWG Software'" <hwg-software(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
>The problem is that I want to save the mail I receive at the=20
>office to a removable media and get it to home.=20

>The fact it's that it seems to me that Outlook can't save it's own=20
>email so that I can move it to another computer. Am I correct? or is =
this a=20
>duh thing?

I guess it's a *duh* thing :-)

Save the message in message format (FILE -> SAVE AS... -> .msg) onto =
storage medium, drive/walk home, insert storage medium into the =
appropriate hardware, drag & drop the saved message(s) onto the =
folder(s) in your Outlook98 (*at home* version).

HTH

Ciao
Markus B. Pirchner
Vienna, Austria