RE: Corel Products

by "Robert Couture" <rob(at)web-artist.com>

 Date:  Tue, 26 Jan 1999 11:22:18 -0500
 To:  "HWG Software" <hwg-software(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
There's been a discussion going on?  Then why haven't I been getting any
messages???  Is there something wrong with List Server?  I have only
received this message in the last two weeks???  Help :)

|> I have been watching this discussion with great interest. I seem
|> to remember, that you get a whole suite of Corel
|> products (similar to MS Office). What is the name of this suite
|> and what all do you get with it??

It's called WordPerfect Suite 8.

Basically (I don't have the Software loaded at this time, but I beleive it
covers everything except and equivalent program like MS Access for
database.)  It includes a proprietary version of Netscape Communicator
(CorelScape I think)

I like the Suite but there's no sense having two of basically the same thing
on your computer.  If you need more info on the details, let me know and I
will gladly load up the software and give you more details.

HTH!

Robert Couture
"The Web Artist"
http://www.web-artist.com