RE: Allaire Home Site 4.0 Validator

by "Suzanne Corcorran" <suzanne(at)4thefx.com>

 Date:  Tue, 10 Nov 1998 23:25:13 -0600
 To:  "Wayne Fisher" <waynef(at)cyberenet.net>,
"HWG-Software" <hwg-software(at)hwg.org>,
"Webmonkey Mailing List" <monkeyjunkies(at)wired.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I use version 4.0 also, and have never seen that type of problem on mine.
Do they have any type of newsgroup like MS does (not that they have the kind
of bugs MS does)?  If so, you might check there for answers.

Cheers,
Suzanne Corcorran
Technical Evangelist and Web Diviner
suzanne(at)4thefx.com