RE: Storefront-ecommerce-experience

by "David L. Semans" <dsemans(at)linkny.com>

 Date:  Tue, 1 Feb 2000 23:13:03 -0500
 To:  <hwg-software(at)hwg.org>
 Cc:  <jim(at)haslam.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I am familiar with StoreFront99 and am looking into buying the upgrade to
SF2000.   I will answer anything I can.  As for support from LaGarde, your
best bet is to go to the newsgroup -
news://38.180.75.1/storefront.support.general.  Lots of SF vets that are
ready willing and able to help.
Bob LaGarde, Steve Arnott, Randy Wilson, Bruce Clark, David Kazan, and Alain
Dekoster are all names that stick out in my mind as guys that know what they
are talking about.  If you see a post from them, be sure to take their
advice seriously.  Steve Arnott (aka the StoreFront
nsider)( http://www.sfinsider.com )  and www.rabidweb.com (Bruce Clark) both
have great stuff that supports SF.  You may also want to check out this page
by Randy Wilson: http://rwebs.net/webhelp/frames/Default.htm.
Don't hesitate to ask me a question directly.
Have a Great Day!

David L. Semans