Re: Inquiring about software to purchase

by "Craig Harding" <info(at)guidenet.net>

 Date:  Wed, 23 May 2001 11:10:39 -0400
 To:  <hwg-software(at)hwg.org>,
"Peggi & Ben Rodgers" <woodduck(at)mbay.net>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I believe that Maya and SoftImage will both do it as well as the cheaper 3D
Sudio Max and Lightwave.

Craig T. Harding - Association of Computing Machinery ACM
Institute of Electronic and Electrical Engineers IEEE
President - GuideNet, Inc.