Re: How do I open .prz files

by "Craig Harding" <info(at)guidenet.net>

 Date:  Thu, 8 Nov 2001 12:06:03 -0500
 To:  "Chetan Kumar" <chetan(at)protocol.ece.iisc.ernet.in>,
<hwg-software(at)hwg.org>
 Cc:  <monty(at)astutia.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
They are Lotus Freelance graphic format.
http://www-4.ibm.com/software/network/dce/fileformat.html

If you don't have Lotus Freelance, you can download a reader at
http://www.lotus.com/products/smrtsuite.nsf/110299fb8a80831785256776006a918f
/be9b5fa02f3e7bf785256819004b41bf!OpenDocument

Your professor needs a lesson in cross-platform formats. He/She should
probably stick to PDF files readable in Acrobat as it's a bit more of a
standard. This is assuming, of course, that he/she isn't teaching Freelance.

They could also be Personal Studio docs. When personalStudio 2.0 is
available for both BeOS and Windows, .prz files will work across platforms.
However, drive and path notation in Windows and BeOS are very different.

Craig T. Harding MS - Association of Computing Machinery ACM
Institute of Electronic and Electrical Engineers IEEE
President - GuideNet, Inc.