IE4 pop-up problem soleved, for now (was: Re: IE4 Pop-Up Window Problem)

by "Eitan Levi" <jedi.nite(at)earthling.net>

 Date:  Wed, 4 Mar 1998 16:19:56 -0500
 To:  "Harold A. Driscoll" <harold(at)driscoll.chi.il.us>,
<pmartin(at)jps.net>,
"Kayla Block" <kblock(at)placeware.com>
 Cc:  <hwg-software(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Actually,  I figured out that I'm using Internet Explorer version
4.72.2109.8, but that's just what 'About...' tells me. Microsoft could
always be lying. After all, when you take the letters in 'Willam Gates' they
can be rearrange to spell 'Salami Wiglet'.

Anyway, I uninstalled and re-installed IE4.72.2109.8 and now it works again.
In a couple of days, however, I'll have another problem. I'm guessing it
will be that IE4.72.2109.8 will suddenly stop supporting Java, and
animations, and then I'll be screwed.

Eitan