RE: help me please! (its off the topic but i didn't know where else to

by "Michael Burks" <mburks952(at)worldnet.att.net>

 Date:  Sat, 22 Jan 2000 18:09:11 -0500
 To:  <hwg-software(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
All,

has anyone considered the fact that some  users might not want to view your
site in the fonts you have chosen for them.  Perhaps they prefer their own
such as arial or helvetica.  Others are often hard to read.  I am not trying
to start a flame war, but folks should consider this.  Remember the web is
among other things an interactive media.

Sincerely,

Mike Burks