Re: Win Me

by "Kathleen Anderson" <kathleen(at)spiderwebwoman.com>

 Date:  Mon, 4 Dec 2000 21:11:18 -0500
 To:  "Cindy Stanley,
SSS" <stanleysupport(at)prodigy.net>,
<mgraham(at)netway.com>,
<hwg-software(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
If by chance, you are planning on running Microsoft's Personal Web Server 4,
you should know that Windows Millennium Edition (Me) does not include
Microsoft Personal Web Server (PWS) 4.0, and PWS 4.0 is not supported in
Windows Me.
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q266/4/56.ASP
However, some people have had success by following these instructions:
http://billsway.com/notes_public/PWS_WinMe.txt

~ Kathleen Anderson
Spider Web Woman Designs
mailto:kathleen(at)spiderwebwoman.com